Monday 2 June 2014

Week 10 - 21.5.14

I spent most of the day going through my sketchbook and typing up the missing evaluations that I'd not done yet. I find non-fictional writing hard to do, so this is a very time consuming task.


During lunch, I went back to the printing place and had gotten my prints made, although we did have trouble from a worker when we were there. He said that whoever gave me the quote before was wrong and that it'd cost a lot more that £2.50 per A3 usually, as they usually work for company's and not individuals. After being a nuisance and practically blaming us for his mistake, he let me have my prints at the price that I was quoted. When returning back to college, I had told a lecturer about my situation with lack of money to mount my prints, but she informed me that I could mount the images myself, by first buying the foam board from Jollies art shop, and spray mounting them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment