Saturday 5 April 2014

Week 5 - 31.3.14

With the weather behaving well for the first time in a while, the sun was out meaning that the natural lighting was an element that I couldn't pass up in order to get some candid street style imagery. I spent the morning in Newcastle trying to scout out some beards, unfortunately, there just wasn't much to chose from, it wasn't very busy, perhaps because although sunny, it wasn't warm. I did capture a few usable images though, so it wasn't a complete loss.
Whilst at college, I began planning how I could utilise my Easter holiday. I had thought about catching the train to Manchester for a day, Manchester because it'll be packed with people, and tourists. Having more people means that I'd be more likely to capture more beards. Also, Stoke is not known for it's fashion forwardness, whereas places like Manchester and London are.
It was still mid-afternoon on the way home, and I journeyed home with a friend from the fashion class, who also had a beard. I took this easy opportunity to photograph him, both as we went to get lunch and also as we waited for the bus together.

 
 
Lost your friends?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment