Saturday 5 April 2014

Week 5 - 3.4.14

I began the day by going to my weekly life drawing session, In which we working with contrasting colours. I then spent the rest of the afternoon going through the images from yesterdays shoot and choosing the best images. I didn't have to edit much, besides the odd blemish. But I kept most of the 'imperfections' because I didn't want to remove the true texture of a persons face. Also, shooting in RAW meant that I'd captured the textures of their hair, skin and clothing really well.
After choosing a single best image per model, I posted these onto my Facebook photography page (https://www.facebook.com/MadBananaPhotographyandArtDesign) in order for my models, as well as anyone else interested, to see some previews of my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment