Monday 7 April 2014

Week 6 - 7.4.14

I chose an image from the candid shoot that I did with Aidan Billington, and started a pencil sketch from observation. After creating this visual research, I looked through mens fashion magazines; i-D and Another Man. These magazines were not available to me in the library, but luckily, I have a couple of good male friends from the fashion group who have magazines that they were using for research, which in turn, I could also use.
In these magazines, I was looking for inspiration for my studio shoots; Poses, lighting, angles and shot styles. I also noticed the clothes that the models were wearing, which, obviously, were important. Although I don't plan on styling my models, I do however, think that what they chose to wear should have importance. I want for my models to chose an outfit that they think suits their character and personality well.

Another man
i-D

No comments:

Post a Comment